Wild Goose Qigong or Dayan Qigong as it has been known, now has a new name in China, which is
Dayan Yangsheng Gong
Yangsheng means - to preserve one's health, or to keep in good health. So the new name means - Wild Goose Wellbeing skill
Although westerners are familiar with the name Wild Goose Qigong, the word Qigong is difficult to understand. The new name really is more descriptive of what this exercise system is about.
Wellbeing, self healing, self nurturing, follow these exercises to improve your lifestyle. Come and join us to balance your inner energy, learn to relax, be happy and develop your Wild Goose Qigong, your Wild Goose Wellbeing Skill.
- self help, self healing, breath control,
- mind and body exercise, meditation, mindfulness
- wellbeing, life enhancement, energy movement
- self nurturing, self cultivation, relaxation
Wild Goose Qigong - UK is proud to be the first UK group of Wild Goose Qigong Instructors and practitioners who are training in Wuhan, China and following the teachings of Grandmaster Chen Chuangang, the son of the famous Grandmaster Yang Meijun.
All our instructors are now updating their skills. The Wild Goose Qigong (Dayan Yangsheng Gong) that we teach is the Original, Authentic, Accurate version that was handed down by Grandmaster Yang Meijun to her son, from declaring him her inheritor in 1988 until she passed away in 2002.
- Gain new found energy
- Learn how this self-nurturing practice can improve your wellbeing
- Feel Refreshed
- Let this powerful, self-healing system, developed in China, help you